Thursday, February 9, 2012

Hittin' the Kitchen with Rosemary DiBattista

Yummy, yummy, yummy--I've got love in my tummy...and sheesh! It's itchy.
Or maybe I'm just hungry. Good thing I know just the thing to fix it.

I'll be talking about food and the people we love when I visit Author Rosemary DiBattista on Valentine's Day.
She has a marvelous Authors in the Kitchen segment on her blog and has generously invited me  to share a special recipe with everyone. When I think of love, I think of my Grammy...so we'll be making her PA German-style apple dumplings.

You'll also learn just how to eat one--very important if you're going to visit PA Dutch country. Those Coal Region cooks can be fairly unforgiving.

I hope you'll join us on Tuesday--it's a recipe you'll come to treasure as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!