Thursday, October 1, 2015

Enter if you dare: NOR HALLOWPALOOZA Scavenger Hunt

Hallowpalooza I'm one of the sponsors of the Night Owl Reviews HALLOWPALOOZA Scavenger Hunt.
 
During this event I'm going to help you find some great new books. Make sure to check my featured title out along the way. :)

The grand prize is a $100 Amazon Gift Card. The total prize pool is $1,000 with 113 winners.

Contest begins October 1st and runs all the way through to Halloween so you have loads of time to get every single entry in the scavenger hunt. (I've participated before so I'll warn ya...some are pretty tough to find. Don't wait until the last minute to join in!)


Enter HERE:  https://www.nightowlreviews.com/v5/Blog/Articles/Hallowpalooza-2015

 

And there's more...if you enjoy poetry with a dark, romantic theme, check out:
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!